Original topic:

One UI 6 is disappointing

(Topic created on: 10-31-2023 11:44 PM)
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Guys I have been using One UI 6 for a while now and I found it to be disappointing. It doesn't look like an upgrade from One UI 5. The changes to the quick panel are pretty much were there in other brand phones since before and Samsung only added it to One UI 6. It's not new. And the notification cards looks like iPhone notifications style but iPhone has better blur effects and style of notifications. The notification panel should still be improved a lot. Next the apps screen blur effects are still bad. So I always use reduce transparency and blur effects option. Samsung has good display quality that's what makes it different but the recent phones released have a lesser resolution which is a disappointment. Samsung should maintain standard resolution of 1800×2400 for all their phones. The new default font is not at all good. People have been used to Android Roboto for years and Roboto should be made as default font but Samsung can give other fonts as free. I wish there were lot more customisations for quick panel and apps screen with Good lock. 
12 Comments
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I agree with the font part. It's simply not a good font. Doesn't feel or look professional
0 Likes
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I know that. It looks like a copy of iPhone font but not good yet
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Yea, inspired from ios.But you can use samsung sans, its still good.
0 Likes
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro Roboto is the best for me
0 Likes
varzan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Camera widgets and Autoblocker seems nice edition. We will get used to notification panel after using for few days.
0 Likes
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Nah Notification panel should be improved a lot. Also app screen outlook
0 Likes
CarpeDiem7
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How is the camera picture quality across different lenses and modes. Is there any improvement/depreciation?
0 Likes
Deeeh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I don't see any improvement. It look like depreciation
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appreciate the time and effort you have spent on sharing this. We have noted down the feedback. For issues in the beta update kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support