Original topic:

No one defeat samsung

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 08:15 PM)
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Congratulations for all samsung users(midrange mobile) now samsung are master in making fool of us. I have  2 smart phone samsung m30 and samsung a21s both phones have a great price difference. And I'm very happy when I purchase those but after some days I realized my money wasted 🙃( look at my smile). I pay 14000 for a21s and 18000 for m30. Both phone have samsung one ui core. You know in one ui core you can't use good lock them park or else more. Samsung a21s have Knox security(wtf) but didn't have secure folder and secure pass and also didn't have tons of camera features(but m30 have). If I talk about performance I never get heigh fps in pubg (and this thing make me noob to a professional noob)..

Some best features of these mobile--

1) these phone have youtube instagram and many other social platforms(so you never bored 😴
2) they have camera 📷 for capturing things you love. And quality is oosum(from 2011 camera)
3) these phone able to play music(wow samsung)
4) one of the best feature are these features you also use in jio phone 

BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes bro
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
You're one of the few I found who echoed my words.. thanks man😁😁 I was concerned if in this world I was the only fool to have preferred brand over performance.. and yo bro!I'm also happy with my purchase
ssingharchit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
got you bro btw whatphone do u have?
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Same as yours.. Galaxy A52
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro 🤣🤣🤣
Nice way of insulting 🤣
Even I am using Samsung Galaxy A21s, I agree that their are less features in it but Samsung provides excellent quality unlike redmi and realme who give give more features but provide the worst quality.
And related to Knox, Secure Folder is under development and will be added to A21s in the next update.
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
And when it comes to quality, look at this👇

https://youtu.be/yyssMIYeSC0
0 Likes
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
🤣🤣this helps me lot's
0 Likes
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
See thisScreenshot_20210608-200809_Samsung Members.jpg
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I'm also do a chat with samsung support but my topic was adding night mode or AR mode in camera and they say we adding these features in one ui 3 😁 surprise they make us fooooool. They also don't know what things or features are adding
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
😂😂😂 I guess adding those features isn't possible at all because of one ui core, so we didn't get those.