Original topic:

Issues in A32

(Topic created on: 07-27-2021 02:42 PM)
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Since last 4 and half months I am using galaxy A32. Bixby is not available in it, S Secure is also not available. Bixby vision is not available and single take feature, super slow motion are also not available. Screen recording is also not available. In gallery object eraser, style, remaster photos and highlight reel these features are also not available. The above features of gallery are available in F62 but not in A32, Why????
In the recent software update the security patch provided is of 1st May. Whenever I call samsung customer care support about the features mentioned above, they tell me that 

In M series phones they provided June or July security patch update. But in A series phone they provided May security patch update in July month. I want the proper answer that why these features are unavailable in A32, when we are spended 22000 for that. You guys just give that A series name to the device but in features it is lower than M series phones. 
10 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I am also confused that Samsung is changing the policies for some A series and giving some Full UI exclusives to selected M series .
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I also think it so.
0 Likes
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Why you bought this device without asking community or a review ?
0 Likes
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bhai phone lene ke baad hi pata chalta hai ki company ne kya kya kum diya hai device me aur ha tum jin reviews ki baat kar rahe ho to tumhe bata du ki mene A32 ko jab purchase kiya to yt pe koi bhi acne review me ye nahi batata ki isme ye features kum hai. Sabhi reviewers main main features par hi focus karte hai. Aur mere complaints company se hai tum se nahi. To kya lena chahiye ye mai dekhunga
0 Likes
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yeah you will never get any of the Mentioned feature above 🙄
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I also think a32 is very below expectations.
0 Likes
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Not so below but average expectations.
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Below A5x models are just market fillers and 💩 both hardware & software wise.
BloatwareBAN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
That's why you need to buy Samsung phone 📲with caution
0 Likes