Original topic:

Inconsistent software

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 08:22 PM)
SmartGeek1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Wanted to give this feedback as a long time Samsung user , software is very powerful and phone with average specs can be made to perform efficiently and extremely well if the software of the phone can be dialed in an excellent manner, as a huge Samsung fan I would love to stay in the ecosystem but inconsistent software is very difficult to cope with, taking your rival Apple into consideration, even the old iphone 7 performs better than my Galaxy A50 , reason being an absolutely efficient software tuned into the iPhone 7, I would love to see much better and consistent performance from these Galaxy A series devices, and I think your chips in these phones are capable enough just making the software work in a more efficient manner to push more performance from these chips and in a consistent manner will help the Galaxy A series devices to become even more successful in the market. The same can be applied to the flagship devices, So hoping to receive a much better tuned update next time.

5 Comments
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Fact👌👍
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Software consistency won't come from a company that launches 40+ phones in 1 year.
0 Likes
SmartGeek1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
They can if they want to...and they don't release soo many models a year...maybe just above 10....most of which is just refreshing the previous models...
0 Likes
somdip28
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The fact is if all the phone comes with snapdragon processor not the samsung exynos ones the phone will perform better .
0 Likes
SmartGeek1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Even then the snapdragon chill will have to be optimized properly with a good software cuz , even on the Samsung models that have the snapdragon chip, unwanted lag is noticeable and that's because the soft is just not able to use the chip efficiently...It's a lot about how efficiently the manufacturer uses their chip...Apple is the best example for that...