Ranastro
Beginner Level 2
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?
76 Comments
Samsung_hk51CxJ
Beginner Level 4

i have the same problem 

@Ranastro wrote:
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?

Pranz
Beginner Level 2

I have the same issue with my a50.

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1

hi.  

download and install   force Lte only  app from google play  and set the two simcard prefered network on  Lte only or Ltr\wcdma  and push  run bottom and then update  and mobile radio on and off. 

your mobile network back to normal . enjoy and share the solution.  tnx

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1

hi.  

download and install   force Lte only  app from google play  and set the two simcard prefered network on  Lte only or Ltr\wcdma  and push  run bottom and then update  and mobile radio on and off. 

@Samsung_hk51CxJ wrote:

i have the same problem 

@Ranastro wrote:

v1992
Beginner Level 2

I'm using the same phone and has same problem.  disspointed like a hell.  SAMSUNG need to fix this as soon as possible

Andreeindira
Beginner Level 2

I'm in Indonesia, i bought this phone a week ago. And i have the same problem.

I'll never have an issue about signal on my last phone, but with this phone the signal is so low and poor! Please samsung help us

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1

hi.  

Saqlain747
Beginner Level 3
same problem with me. i've faced this problem before.. i bought this a50 phone 4 months ago.. in beginning it was working good but from 2 months it is not catching good internet signal.. i check all company sim card but same weak connection n when i use my old j7 prime phone with same sim cards it work very well.. i am so angry on Samsung for this phone.. this phone is good in everything but what use of a phone when it can't open even google page..
Samsung_R9mUBRb
Beginner Level 2

Sir , i am also facing the same problem on my Samsung A50 my previous mobile was oppo f1s which work so good on low Newton area.

Actually when I had. Been using F1 phone I feel that jio network is low nu area network range was so good. Unfortunately this low rang area is my home, its very bad experience for me that can not be expected brand like Samsung.

This shows how cheep qualities you use in your devices. 

Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.