Original topic:

Galaxy a50 network problem in low signal area

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 04:19 PM)
Ranastro
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?
120 Comments
Samsung_hk51CxJ
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

i have the same problem 

@Ranastro wrote:
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?

Pranz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue with my a50.

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

hi.  

download and install   force Lte only  app from google play  and set the two simcard prefered network on  Lte only or Ltr\wcdma  and push  run bottom and then update  and mobile radio on and off. 

your mobile network back to normal . enjoy and share the solution.  tnx

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

hi.  

download and install   force Lte only  app from google play  and set the two simcard prefered network on  Lte only or Ltr\wcdma  and push  run bottom and then update  and mobile radio on and off. 

@Samsung_hk51CxJ wrote:

i have the same problem 

@Ranastro wrote:

v1992
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I'm using the same phone and has same problem.  disspointed like a hell.  SAMSUNG need to fix this as soon as possible

CNC777
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Same issue with my a50

0 Likes
prince4391
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
i have too on my a50
0 Likes
Andreeindira
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'm in Indonesia, i bought this phone a week ago. And i have the same problem.

I'll never have an issue about signal on my last phone, but with this phone the signal is so low and poor! Please samsung help us

mohammsh0014
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

hi.