Original topic:

Galaxy a50 network problem in low signal area

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 09:50 PM)
Ranastro
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Im using jio sim on 1st slot. While using the phone on strong signal area it is fine but on low signal area the phone becomes horrible. No signal everytime and internet, youtube doesnot run. But using the same sim on same place with oher phone is flawless. It was with my previous m20 and now on a50. But i want to use samsung branding. So cant we expect a good signal reception from samsung?
120 Comments
ohaya1001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Me too :(!

I just got an A505G/Dual-sim.  I am in U.S., and tested it with both known good AT&T and T-Mobile SIMs, and I get 0-1 bars and really bad data rates.  Testing using speedtest got < 1mbps downloads and 0mbps uploads.

Have updated the phone to latest updates.

Anyone have any ideas?

Faust
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same here, I'm from Indonesia. The signal is very unstable and it affect the battery life too. I'm regret for buying samsung phone, I guest big name doesn't always mean good quality. Even the chinese phone has better signal reception.

Karim007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have same problem with my A50 and make me hate the mobile and never reccomend that type

Shinoda04
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Ssame here in the pearl of the orient, weak signal and internet connection, regardless of network provider. Hate it much.

angelapencheva
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello, 

I am from Bulgaria and also have the same problem. It's ridiculous, network connection crashes all the time. When I am calling someone the connection fails. When someone is calling me it holds on a little longer but crashes after a while. I have never had such problem before, really disappointing. Hoping Samsung will fix this.

Samsung_WzOyCev
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have also the same problem with my A50

isupratimbiswas
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

I have the same problem with my a50...

CSFruiT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I also have the same problem data connection is sooooo useless,playing games is too rough higher ping and always reconnecting. Also, using wifi also cause high ping from time to time during the day... Please Please Please SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT WITH THE UPDATE THIS MONTH OF JUNE.

Gettig irrititated with the connection of this phone.

PristineO
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

A Exactly!!! I just got the Samsung A50 here in Nigeria , and while the phone is great, signal loss and quality is not the best. My iPhone 6 has better service in same spot with same network SIM card. 

How soon would an update be released to fix this Mobile Internet issue? My previous update released on May 1st 2019 for the A50 said it'd fix the Wifi signal strength and camera quality etc. it'd be great to have a software fix for the poor network quality and mobile data connectivity as soon as possible. 

Sankha87
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Im also facing same problem.

Anyone found any solution?