Original topic:

Galaxy A52 Back panel gluing issue.

(Topic created on: 07-25-2022 10:01 PM)
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I'm using Galaxy A52, my phone's back panel glue is being removed from center areas, I've enquired in local shops they are charging 500 for gluing, but they won't entirely glue phone's back by removing instead they'll just glue the area where the issue is happening. My city's samsung service center is temporarily closed..
What to do ?
Day by day phone's back panel glue is getting loosened..
Any suggestions/ideas please..
6 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you share some images for the same?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sanu01Kumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

The same issues happen with me too. Back panel automatically detached from the phone. 

Samsung_jE8yDIB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi,

same problam in my a 52 phones 

I'm using Galaxy A52, my phone's back panel glue is being removed from center areas

SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you visit service center?
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nope, I've glued it from local store as temporarily samsung service center isn't avaliable in my city...
After gluing, after several weeks glue is peeling off again. I don't know what to do