Original topic:

Galaxy A51 camera zoom issues HDR

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 01:11 AM)
andrew01093
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Strange issue with the A51...Camera constantly tries to fine zoom if I could put it that way. Does it like every 5 to 10 seconds during facebook live and camera recordings. tried every setting possible. Sent the frst A51 back and got this replacement a few days ago and it has the same camera issues.

0 Likes
5 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue :

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2. Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
adriannqld
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Can you give a real answer.  You copied this else where. 

I and others have the same issue. 

0 Likes
Rakesh choudhary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My camera not zoom but why
0 Likes
Rakesh choudhary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
But my fornt camera 32
0 Likes
adriannqld
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem with my A51. (Which I bought mainly to use as camera and spare phone).
I think Samsung should really give an answer. I'm struggling to find any. 
I think the issue is the phone is trying to adjust or have some program built in that wants to get the right light/object/zoom. Rather than holding steady, it keeps moving. Have you guys that have the problem found it's worse or better under any conditions?  I was just testing it at night time in my office and it seems worse. When I've made better films in the day time. 

0 Likes