Galaxy A35 5G could not stream 4K HDR video on YouTube. This is a major bug
A 30,000 rupees phone can't play 4K HDR video is an embarrassment
Kindly look into this matter

@samsung
5 Comments
AmitShirsat
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A52s5g me to chal jata he snapdragon 778g ki wajah se. Isliye processor ko bhi dekh ke lena zaruri hota he
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A35, you wasted your money only wort phone.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Check screenshots1716721002238.jpg1716721002241.jpg1716721002260.jpg1716721002270.jpg
0 Likes
ashutoshm07
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Had reported this issue to them earlier. Another problem with this is that when the resolution is set to 4k and 2k (Non HDR), the videos stutter whenever played at more than 1.5x, HDR videos at more than 1080p is ofcourse unplayable as the default resolution automatically drops to 480p. No resolution was provided in the last update. Now I have lost any hope, I am forced to play videos in 1080p.
0 Likes