Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A32

(Topic created on: 02-21-2023 01:34 PM)
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I AM SO disappointed in this phone for the amount of money I paid for it not worth it I will never buy another Samsung again. And I have been using Samsung phones my whole life.

It Charges very slowly and it is set on Fast Charging. It gets very hot.

When typing a text ths Qwerty Key bord keeps jumping amd vant type. It opens and closes while I am typing.n No worst phone PLEASE DONT WASTE UR MONEY.

11 Comments
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The slow charging could be down to the actual charger, hence why the phone also gets hot, I'd advise you try charging with another fast charger and see what happens, the opening and closing of the keyboard I honestly wouldn't know what the issue might be
0 Likes
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes I have replaced the chargers twice. Does the same thing sometimes it works sometimes not. The otg adapter alsohas problems from time to time.
0 Likes
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think that the charging system might be damaged then, I had a similar problem about a year ago with my note 10 lite, I ended up replacing it, because it started like how yours is doing now then from there it would refuse to charge the phone saying that there is moisture, then after that whenever I'd try to charge it would say phone is overheating😞but anyways let's hope it's not that, just take it into Samsung for a proper inspection
0 Likes
Setelela
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The charging speed depends on the temperature of the surrounding, the best times to charge that device is in the morning and evening or cool temperatures if it's gets hot it slows down or stop working at all I'm using that phone that's best device ever....
0 Likes
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I aggree I only charge my phone up to 85%.And I charge my phond mostly at night.
0 Likes
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So What are you saying I should just accept that I baught a Faulty phone and accept I wasted R4999.99. If it was you that worked hard for your Money Would you accept it? Maybe thats pocket change for you not sure. Like I said I have only had Samsung Phones and Been happy up until now. I Had the A10s before and was Awesome never had any issues. But this has put me off. As I am struggling with a phone that does all these funny things When I type And sometimes sends the text before I completed typing. People that gets the txt think I am drunk. No Man. The phond does not even Vibrate anymore.
0 Likes
PrincelyP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I doubt that you are experiencing any of those things. How did you type and finish? We are Samsung fans. If you feel like you can't be part of us anymore then find another brand and stop being a hater.
0 Likes
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Excuse me Did I say I am a Hater What phone do you have Prince lets trade So you can see for yourself. mxm.And why should I leave Are you the Founder of this Platform to tell me to leave this platform?
0 Likes
Jayjayg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
When I purchase the phone everything worked 100% I did not experience any issues until I went to store and they try to use an OTG cable as I do a lot of recordings. They then said to me the phone is it problem as the OTG cable was not working on the phone but eventually it started working then not long after that I noticed the phone does not vibrate anymore I then did a diagnostic test and it said an error with the vibrating I sent the report through diagnostic report through and left it at that not long after that did my keyboard started coming and going while typing even if I use my my speech-to-text it comes up and disappears comes up and disappears it doesn't stay on the line to be able to use it. It does not happen all the time maybe about 1 today for about a half an hour that I struggle with the keyboard then I notice the phone started getting Hot In My Pocket extremely hot but I feel like it's gonna burn but then take it out cuz I thought that maybe the torch is on which it wasn't and then it started with the charging issues and then I thought okay must be the charger the kept on saying use a supported charger and it was the original Samsung charger I received to the phone I also bought this phone from a cell c store then just started telling me how so I bought I went I think I'm on my third or fourth charger now that I've had to buy to charge your phone all my software is up-to-date I also thought maybe it is a software problem and support that they need to fix it I had a software update not so long ago and it has not been fixed so
0 Likes