Original topic:

GREEN LINE ISSUE IN GALAXY A73 5G

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Alen_baby_rajan
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
l'm experiencing a frustrating issue with my Samsung Galaxy A73 5G. Noticeable green line which appeared due to a faulty software update is ruining the display. Tried restarting but issue persists. I downloaded the update almost a month back but decided to install it on August 10. After 5 days of the update I noticed a green line appear to the left side of the phone, but after a day the line disappeared. This problem of appearing & dissappear repeated almost 4-5 times as of today and now the line has turned white,pink and is a now appearing almost to the centre. My parents bought this phone for me from kuwait as I was starting college in kerala, India. The phone is almost 1½years old now. I am in no financial condition to afford a screen replacement on my own. This has happened due the faulty software update provided by samsung. There has been no external damage to the phone till now. I would like the company to resolve this issue at the earliest.

6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.
cool9073
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Even if under warranty Samsung doesn't provide global warranty so... forget about getting it repaired free of cost
Only way is to take risk and fix it with third party mobile repair shops...if you don't have money to fix it from samsung customer care..
VinodGowda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
S i was also faced same issue may update they're said damage problem
So i decided to complaint consumer care
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Kindly restart your device once: To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue still occurs, please visit the service centre for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service centre with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Biren55
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Post this issue on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram by tagging Samsung India so that you will be contacted later.

Also, email it to the Samsung India CEO.
0 Likes