Original topic:

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 11:49 AM)
mukhopadhyay1998iman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi members, I am totally disappointed to say that this is the first time that I faced so much trouble with a Samsung phone. This is my fourth Samsung phone. A50, which I bought 3 months back. I've been to the service center thrice, left my phone with them for four days and they still have not been able to troubleshoot my problem. They are absolutely no good. Samsung barely takes any responsibility. I am a middle class student and I cannot afford a 18.5k phone within three months of one purchase. 
Despite having multiple things cganged the phone shows no improvement: the motherboard, charging port, audio jack, front camera etc have been changed. Software has been updated. Yet in low light the front camera shows blurry differently coloured vertical lines on the screen. This is a prolonged problem. The phone is total opposite to the claim of its spectacular low light camera capability. SAMSUNG is there anything you can do to help me? I travel 2.5 hours to reach the service center and the same time back. A total waste of a day. Can anybody suggest me anything? Any help? 
19 Comments
Galaxy A
You can register your complaint in any consumer protection forums near you. You have the right to get the device replaced.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
DOA is applicable in this case also. It's their responsibility to give you the handset in fully functional condition. If the same issue repeats, it's an RR (repeat repair) and the customer have full rights to claim for a replacement. Do you have the details of previous services with you?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if problem is not being removed by cc, get a copy of jobsheet, and send it to Samsung India CEO office via mail and explain every detail there.

they will call you and will definitely help you out.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Tell your problems briefly
And Samsung A50 is third largest selling smartphone in the world 2019
Not all have the problem like you
AND AGAIN TELL YOUR PROBLEM BRIEFLY BUT IN A GOOD WAY
0 Likes
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Ans as per you post you have nothing good it looks😁
0 Likes
Galaxy A
excuse me? what do you intend to say?
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Ohhh! You're taking it too wrong intent is to say that your phone is in very bed condition because as we can see that you have the problem of headphone jack, charging port, motherboard, camera and you mentioned ETC.
So, this is what we members understand that you phone have nothing good looks in your phone
0 Likes
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
👍Tnx
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I would suggest you to use Smart Tutor provided by Samsung. They will take your phone remotely to check the problem. Same as Blackberry use to do to resolve the problem.
0 Likes
VinodBisht
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Go to district Consumer Court and tell them your problem and give complain, surely You'll get your money back or New Phone
0 Likes