Original topic:

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 09-21-2019 12:46 AM)
mukhopadhyay1998iman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi members, I am totally disappointed to say that this is the first time that I faced so much trouble with a Samsung phone. This is my fourth Samsung phone. A50, which I bought 3 months back. I've been to the service center thrice, left my phone with them for four days and they still have not been able to troubleshoot my problem. They are absolutely no good. Samsung barely takes any responsibility. I am a middle class student and I cannot afford a 18.5k phone within three months of one purchase. 
Despite having multiple things cganged the phone shows no improvement: the motherboard, charging port, audio jack, front camera etc have been changed. Software has been updated. Yet in low light the front camera shows blurry differently coloured vertical lines on the screen. This is a prolonged problem. The phone is total opposite to the claim of its spectacular low light camera capability. SAMSUNG is there anything you can do to help me? I travel 2.5 hours to reach the service center and the same time back. A total waste of a day. Can anybody suggest me anything? Any help? 
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
first tell which your device problem was?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A50, in low light the front camera.... shows lines...the lines which are seen in the screenshot
0 Likes
Ankala
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
hi mukhopadhyay1998iman post it in Twitter and Facebook and TAG Samsung India.
Galaxy A
you think this would help?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i am desperate to bring this problem to their notice
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If you have serviced the same phone for same complaint for three or more times you are eligible for a handset replacement. Ask the service center to do DOA for the hand set. You will get back either a new handset of the same model or the current market value as cash or cheque.
Galaxy A
but Samsung said they donot have any replacement policy... i am totally pissed... travelling up and down takes me 5 hours....
0 Likes
Galaxy A
and sir believe me... they cant help...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Is DOA dead on arrival? will that help?
0 Likes