Original topic:

Charging

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
akikosan
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Super fast charging is not working even though it is applied, and the estimated time to complete the charge is not showing for galaxy a34 5g 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PirahnaTrout
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah, it's because of the phone's temperature. The overheating is the cause behind it and the same happens with my phone too. The phone in order to protect its battery life is adapting itself to the temperature and taking much longer than usual to get charged.

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly charge your's device in cool atmosphere. Thanks.

View solution in context

13 Comments
Solution
PirahnaTrout
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah, it's because of the phone's temperature. The overheating is the cause behind it and the same happens with my phone too. The phone in order to protect its battery life is adapting itself to the temperature and taking much longer than usual to get charged.
akikosan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh, okay, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
0 Likes
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly charge your's device in cool atmosphere. Thanks.
akikosan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Okay, thanks for the information. I'll keep that in mind.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome.
0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Take off backcase while charging it'll reduce heat and try to charge either morning time or night.
akikosan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.
0 Likes
akikosan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah, I tried it really works
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Basis your query, we want to inform you that the fast and super-fast charging functions are integrated after the update. So, please follow the below steps to turn on the fast charging:

Open Settings, tap Battery → Charging settings,
and then check if the feature you want is turned on.

We request you share the log file for your query regarding the estimated charging time. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue. Please also share the photos or videos regarding your concern. To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes