Original topic:

Camera photos clarity issue in Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 03-20-2019 08:03 AM)
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I think there is a issue in camera software. Bcuz whenever I capture the photo in normal "[3:4]" ratio, i captures very good detailed photos. But when I change the ratio to "[3:4H] (25MP)" ratio, it captures blurry photos. The [3:4H] (25MP) supposed to capture more crisp photos than normal [3:4] ratio bcuz [3:4H] (25MP) photos has 5760×4312 of resolution and normal [3:4] have 4032×3024 of resolution. I am attaching images for developers for referencing. Hope this issue will get resolved in future updates.

Thank you.
21 Comments
mukeshs
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
N
mukeshs
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I
mukeshs
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
C
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
stop spamming mate
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
because device display is not support high resolution
0 Likes
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I don't understand your statement
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
because display resolution of your mobile is full hd which is lower than 5760×4312
0 Likes
Jithin2
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Maybe they will fix it with next security patch
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
In the second 25 MP shot, the sun is overexposed and the details in the shadows is not preserved as much as in the 1st 12 MP photo... This means HDR does not applied in the 2nd one... Check it in your camera settings whether or not HDR is supported in the higher 25 MP version or not? Because in YouTube, I saw in a channel that they are saying that A50 doesn't support Auto HDR or HDR option in the 25 MP version...It supports only in 12 MP only. So look at this point and if this is the reason, then send error reports to Samsung via feedback section.
0 Likes