Original topic:

Android 10 Review for Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 07:17 AM)
Shahbaz993
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
So after three months usage of android 10 on galaxy a50.. 
i have come to this conclusion that Android 10 has Completely 'Ruined' this Device.. 
Earlier i was getting 8-9 hours 'screen on time' easily with 20% battery remained.. now i hardly get 5-5.5 hours screen on time (screenshot attached) on android 10..

Android pie was best for this device.. so many bloatware installed after the update.. sometimes device becomes laggy on android 10.. 
13 Comments
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
this is very bad !!! You mean 100 to 0 % in just three hours!!!
i think Your battery is damaged then.
0 Likes
Devashish56
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
no no at 24% , my screen on time shows only 3 h
0 Likes
Shahbaz993
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
android 10 ki wajah se ya pie me bhi yahi problem thi....?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

And to resolve "lagging issue" kindly follow the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) along with video or screen-shots(as provided above). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes