Original topic:

A54 cannot use mobile data when a call is received

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
MilindJoshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have an A54 5G dual sim. Both sims are 5G.
Whenever I receive a call, the internet gets disconnected. How can I fix this. 
Thanks. 
5 Comments
sunilkumarA54
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Mine working good bro
Same phone
But it wont disconnect it becomes 4g+
0 Likes
Aakash_Na10
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If you get call in the sim that provides you the mobile data you will get network.
If it's the other sim, you won't get it's common in all the phones
AXYD
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Depends on your network provider. Not a device issue ig.
0 Likes
Akash101010
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bekr h sb iska pura Samsung bekr company h
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Check Settings: If mobile internet is not working during the call, then check settings 'Use internet during call', Please follow the below steps to enable 'Use internet during call': Settings> Mobile Networks> Use internet during call> Enable it, if disabled.

Check Mobile Network: Settings> Connections>Mobile networks> Network mode> Select 5G/LTE/3G/2G (auto connect).

Check Network Operator: Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Network operators> Select automatically.

Check Data Roaming: Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Data roaming to enable it, if disabled.

Reset network settings: Settings> General management> Reset> Reset network settings> Reset settings> Unlock your screen> Reset.

Check another network operator SIM: If the issue has not been resolved, then get in touch with the network operator and try to check with another network operator SIM.
Note: kindly contact your network service provider once to make sure there is no issue from their end.

Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes