Original topic:

On a30s After update whats app download problem

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 12:35 AM)
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Let me update you all first. This image is of video not being download on WhatsApp after the update of A30s on android 11 one ui 3.
Everything was working fine until the update. Some videos are downloading but some videos get decline, normally which have double tick of forward videos or images. Rest everything is working. 
What I have done till now to solve this problem is as under. Please go through it.

1. Check internet- working good
2. Checked date and time - perfect in order.
3. Update what's app- no update till now. Maybe it works after this as I have tried everything.
4. Clear cache and data- did this not ones but trice. But was not successful 😕
5. Verify sc card space- have 70% space left and in internal 60 %.
6. Micro sd card set to read only- no checked it on the pc. As also some videos are easily downloading and images too. No problem in sending. All good.
7. Uninstall remove files of whats app from file manager.- I have done all this, re-installed but no solution. 

I will be glad if anyone can share some thoughts. Some expert openion, did everything to solve this problem but failed and tired. Hope anyone can share a better thought here. 🙏
7 Comments
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Is this for main whatsapp or dual messenger whatsapp?!
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Main there is no dual. Main hain buddy. Really fed up
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yeah man this is a serious problem.
And you have done most of the basic troubleshooting steps.
But still, try these:
1. Set your WhatsApp storage to internal memory only.
2. Check your network settings. Change access point names and/or network operators, depending upon the sim. And then restart device to see if it works.
3. Regularly check for an update of WhatsApp on Play store.
4. Clear cache partition. Usually, after a major update, these issues might happen.
If at all nothing works, take a backup of your files and factory reset your device.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi thx done all this. Also let me tell u I am waiting for an update from whats app hope this problem gets solved. Also I would like to share with you that only double forward msg are not loading rest the app is working fine. No issues in that
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hmm. Then I guess maybe it's an issue with whatsapp only and not with the recent software update.
Anyways, have some patience and wait for the app update.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I have also sent an email to the developer let's see what they can do
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes