Original topic:

A52 back panel coming out

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 08:45 PM)
Codershivi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I recently found that my back panel has some gap and after few days it was coming off easily.I visited service centre they change the adhesive and charged me around 362 .just after 2 days again i find a gap in backpanel.I think this is due to build quality of the phone .I take many water shots but due to this i am not able to use my phone.What to do next??Do let me know in comment.We have to highlight this to samsung as spending on A series will not worth it
9 Comments
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Dont use fevikwik, samsung service center is the only option and strictly direct them to use proper adhesive this time
0 Likes
Codershivi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How i will be sured that this time it will not come out and will protect my phone from water damage?
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Paani k thode chinto se too koi farak ni pdta but 1 baar phone khul jaye too phone ko paani k ander to bilkul nahi leke jana chy, m to yei advice dunga ki pani se durr hi rkhna
0 Likes
Codershivi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Phir toh phone mein ip67 leke kuch fayada hi nahin ek baar khul gya toh ye samsung ka build problem h i think.Thanks for advice
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Haan bhai, mne tin saal phle s10+ lia tha, ustime ka flagship phone tha, around 80k ka pda tha, us back panel corning glass 5 tha, wo tut gya merse, girne se, jb wo change krwaya to service center walo ne saaf saaf bol dia ki ab apki ip68 ki warranty khtm, isko ab paani se dur rkhna, halke phulke splashes chinto se too kuch ni but paani k andr na leke jana
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is a very prominent problem in 2021 phones
Reapplying the adhesive at service center is the only option and be adamant to them to properly stick it back
0 Likes
Vral_parmar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue happened with my a52s. I visit nearest repair shop and i ask them for same, they just applied some glue with some rubber band ask me to remo e after 3 hour
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query. We request you kindly visit the service center they will resolve your issue and you have a warranty for the repair if the same issue occurs after a limited time period you can claim this. We assure you the best of our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Srikanta420
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same problem faced.
0 Likes