Original topic:

A51 lockscreen display color issue!!!

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 07:16 PM)
特米
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung plz fix this problem with the colors on a51 display ...when using fingerprint the lock screen colors get cartoonish and fainted...Plz release update to adress this issue plz....

24 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
show screenshot
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
clear cache and factory reset once
if your talking of the transition effect you could turn it off
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the bellow steps to resolve display color issue:-
1. Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.
2. Update the software of the device (if available): Settings > Software updates > Download and install.
3. Reset the device: Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data

If issue still persist or for further assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
haroldephraim6
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My samsung lockscreen is having issues with the wallpapers. They looks like fainted and the wallpaper is not in the way when I applied it. Also the brightness set in my phone( Auto brightness off) is not accurste in  lockscreen. When I use theEye Comfort Sheild, it doesn't affect the lockscreen.

This should be fixed. 

0 Likes
mystical_
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I have the same issue on my A51

0 Likes
Sinhaji2
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same here bro .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

I got the same problem too. It looks like it's a problem related with hardware (display problem). So I don't think that Samsung can solve this issue by software update. Many of Samsung models (AFAIK A30S, A50, A50S, A51, A70)  have this issue because of the optical fingerprint sensor do harm on screen. Samsung just try to fudge the people by saying that "its about user experience concept". It looks there is a real faulty production on these devices. Samsung has to give us proper response. They should not just copy paste the usual format device procedure here.

Ua14372
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

My issue is not solved

Amrood12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same here
0 Likes