Highlighted
Active Level 1

It suddenly hangs sometimes and gets restarted automatically after the last software update

Service centre says to change the motherboard which is just a trick to earn some money as the problem is in the software which is being faced by all the samsung models

I would not recommend anyone to go for samsung.. Worst service centre and illiterate people working in service centre.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
it's for not any bug ...device suffered most of times if someone simply install software by using mobile data or wifi by which this forum is full with where the proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when Samsung provides non A/B partition type of ota update..thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device ..mobile data or wifi maximum times create software holes by damaging software side and leads to various types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding issue, not charging properly, charging stuck on 85% ,slow charging etc .....

View solution in original post

Highlighted
next time please use smart switch to install software or you can go to authorized Samsung service center to flash firmware which is absolutely free within warranty period of devices otherwise it will take rupees 236 only ....after that you can feel how your device is working like champ not a single issue you will faced .....i am using galaxy handset from 2012 ..i allaways maintain that hence not a single issue is there in my old or new devices ..I can play pubg just like butter in my old note3 also 🙂 ...see bro if mobile data or little fluctuating wifi is process then none of the same device will suffered from different different types of issues by same software..it's not possible because that's not proper and recommended afterall....I am not saying each and every time mobile data or wifi creates issues but maximum time it can if that software will not installed fully or correctly.....see each and every time Samsung provided software is not totally bug free ..regular security updates comes to overcome those software holes present in previous software but it doesn't mean that people brings more glitches over that software by totally wrong procedure of update which is never ever been recommended 🙂🙂🙂 try me procedure then inform me how you feel...if service center opened then you can flash last software from them also for now ...if you manage it to this covid situation.

17 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
hm. there is an another issues that when you try to play videos in apps like amazon, flipkart or even in Samsung members app some times the screen blinks. I am using A50 I am getting this issue. let me know other models are facing this issue or not.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
as it is a new update, there might be some bugs with the support of the device. please wait for a new update or else report at samsung support as they will help you better with the issue
Highlighted
Active Level 1

But its been over a month they should have released the update as this one was having so many bugs but no who the hell cares..

Highlighted
Active Level 4
Please contact samsung support from Samsung Members app and if there is no revert from their side, find a way on youtube or google to downgrade your software
Highlighted
it's for not any bug ...device suffered most of times if someone simply install software by using mobile data or wifi by which this forum is full with where the proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when Samsung provides non A/B partition type of ota update..thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device ..mobile data or wifi maximum times create software holes by damaging software side and leads to various types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding issue, not charging properly, charging stuck on 85% ,slow charging etc .....

Highlighted
Active Level 1

Sir should i wait for next software update or flash it with the current software using odin

Highlighted
yes I will
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
go to safe mode and observe 2-3 days
Highlighted
Active Level 1

Neither safe mode nor factory reset works.. As this is an issue with the software