Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A50 restarting after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 03:38 PM)
nrgshrivastava
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

It suddenly hangs sometimes and gets restarted automatically after the last software update

Service centre says to change the motherboard which is just a trick to earn some money as the problem is in the software which is being faced by all the samsung models

I would not recommend anyone to go for samsung.. Worst service centre and illiterate people working in service centre.

18 Comments
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes this has happened with me my j7 has faced same problem after the latest update and still not solved neither company has released a new update.And talking about the service centers the things which you said are proved true and many people are acknowledged about that.
And my j7 keeps on restarting for twice or thrice a day🤷
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
facing same problem after software update.....
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
then you have to wait for next update
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
next time please use smart switch to install software or you can go to authorized Samsung service center to flash firmware which is absolutely free within warranty period of devices otherwise it will take rupees 236 only ....after that you can feel how your device is working like champ not a single issue you will faced .....i am using galaxy handset from 2012 ..i allaways maintain that hence not a single issue is there in my old or new devices ..I can play pubg just like butter in my old note3 also 🙂 ...see bro if mobile data or little fluctuating wifi is process then none of the same device will suffered from different different types of issues by same software..it's not possible because that's not proper and recommended afterall....I am not saying each and every time mobile data or wifi creates issues but maximum time it can if that software will not installed fully or correctly.....see each and every time Samsung provided software is not totally bug free ..regular security updates comes to overcome those software holes present in previous software but it doesn't mean that people brings more glitches over that software by totally wrong procedure of update which is never ever been recommended 🙂🙂🙂 try me procedure then inform me how you feel...if service center opened then you can flash last software from them also for now ...if you manage it to this covid situation.
Galaxy A

Service centre is not opened right now sir.. Sir just one last doubt i can do the flashing through odin but just wanna know that odin is safe or not as people in the service centre of samsung said that it can make your phone dead

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes you can do odin flash...but before that take backup ...and if you know proper way of odin flash then only apply....otherwise please wait for next security patch update then when it will come then use smart switch 👍
Galaxy A

Thanks a lot sir.. I have been going through this issue from last one month.. You have helped me a lot sir.. keep going :)

Lotso
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Hey,  I have the same issue after this last update,  Even I  did reset many times , but still the same  pls can u explain to me what is this flash or the way to download the update,... my WhatsApp +79774913219

Thx.

0 Likes
meajoy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This is also what happened to my samsung galaxy A50. I can't afford the motherboard so I didn't let it fix. The worst thing here is I am using that phone during my online class. This is the second time that samsung disappoint me. I will never buy again and recommend samsung.  

0 Likes