Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A50 restarting after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 02:45 PM)
nrgshrivastava
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

It suddenly hangs sometimes and gets restarted automatically after the last software update

Service centre says to change the motherboard which is just a trick to earn some money as the problem is in the software which is being faced by all the samsung models

I would not recommend anyone to go for samsung.. Worst service centre and illiterate people working in service centre.

18 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
hm. there is an another issues that when you try to play videos in apps like amazon, flipkart or even in Samsung members app some times the screen blinks. I am using A50 I am getting this issue. let me know other models are facing this issue or not.
0 Likes
rjthakkar1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
as it is a new update, there might be some bugs with the support of the device. please wait for a new update or else report at samsung support as they will help you better with the issue
0 Likes
Galaxy A

But its been over a month they should have released the update as this one was having so many bugs but no who the hell cares..

rjthakkar1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Please contact samsung support from Samsung Members app and if there is no revert from their side, find a way on youtube or google to downgrade your software
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it's for not any bug ...device suffered most of times if someone simply install software by using mobile data or wifi by which this forum is full with where the proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when Samsung provides non A/B partition type of ota update..thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device ..mobile data or wifi maximum times create software holes by damaging software side and leads to various types of issues in device like battery drain faster, ui lag, poor gaming experience, ghost touch, brightness or display colour banding issue, not charging properly, charging stuck on 85% ,slow charging etc .....
Galaxy A

Sir should i wait for next software update or flash it with the current software using odin

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
yes I will
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to safe mode and observe 2-3 days
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Neither safe mode nor factory reset works.. As this is an issue with the software

0 Likes