Original topic:

A50 auto restart problem solved

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 10:58 AM)
romitarana
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I bought a Samsung galaxy A50 (6 GB,64GB) on 14 th of July,2019.After 6 months of use I faced restarting problem (4-5 times in a day).Then I visited(14 th March 2020) service center,they flashed my software but the problem was not solved then they diagnosed it and the fault was found in the BATTERY.they changed it with LCD(because they damaged it for their negligence)and returned to me on 21 st of March 2020.after 3 months this problem was generated again after android update (25 th June 2020).On that time phone was restarted occasionally 1-2 times in a day.then after June update then phone was restarted randomly 4-5 times in a day regularly during in a call,gaming,chatting.that was really really disturbing.I posted my problem in community and also chat through WhatsApp number of Samsung.They advised me to reset network settings,kept the phone in safe mode for 2-3 hours then factory reset.I did everything as they said .After reset in safe mode my phone was good for 24 hours then faced same problem.On 14 th of July 2020 I extended my phone's warranty.Then I was waiting for August update (if it was software bug).Atlast I couldn't wait for it due to delay of August update.Again I submitted my phone to the service center on 12 th of August 2020.they diagnosed it and found the problem in the MOTHERBOARD and changed it.Returned my phone on 2 nd of September 2020.The phone's performance is good as of now.
 I am posting this in the community to help all A50 users with same problem .
Many people posted this particular auto restart problem.I think this post will help them.
silent_op
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Same problem.. My warrenty period just expired and the retart problem begins.. Already placed to service center they changed battery but after 15 days the problem repeats... 

......... 😳😳😳

0 Likes
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Hey it's been 2 weeks since you have changed your motherboard is everything working fine Now ? Are you facing any restart or hang issue ?

0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks for your comment....yes,it is working absolutely fine.not facing any restart or hang issue.
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Thanks for the immediate response bro appreciate it.

0 Likes
Jagadeesh77
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
my phone also restarts randomly. regreting for buying Samsung Mobile :(
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
check your phone from the service center
0 Likes
daliarana
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
mysza_lbn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Motherboard ? Can this be change without charging us- phone users ? I have same problem with my a51 (no warranty). 

0 Likes
asjhay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hii
0 Likes
Samsung_ESV8hcw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This samsung issue has to be taken second what type of nonsense is this I can't be afraid to update my phone in the future because of their negligence...we have been loyal to this company #angry 

0 Likes