Original topic:

A50 auto restart problem solved

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 02:00 PM)
romitarana
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I bought a Samsung galaxy A50 (6 GB,64GB) on 14 th of July,2019.After 6 months of use I faced restarting problem (4-5 times in a day).Then I visited(14 th March 2020) service center,they flashed my software but the problem was not solved then they diagnosed it and the fault was found in the BATTERY.they changed it with LCD(because they damaged it for their negligence)and returned to me on 21 st of March 2020.after 3 months this problem was generated again after android update (25 th June 2020).On that time phone was restarted occasionally 1-2 times in a day.then after June update then phone was restarted randomly 4-5 times in a day regularly during in a call,gaming,chatting.that was really really disturbing.I posted my problem in community and also chat through WhatsApp number of Samsung.They advised me to reset network settings,kept the phone in safe mode for 2-3 hours then factory reset.I did everything as they said .After reset in safe mode my phone was good for 24 hours then faced same problem.On 14 th of July 2020 I extended my phone's warranty.Then I was waiting for August update (if it was software bug).Atlast I couldn't wait for it due to delay of August update.Again I submitted my phone to the service center on 12 th of August 2020.they diagnosed it and found the problem in the MOTHERBOARD and changed it.Returned my phone on 2 nd of September 2020.The phone's performance is good as of now.
 I am posting this in the community to help all A50 users with same problem .
Many people posted this particular auto restart problem.I think this post will help them.
24 Comments
Galaxy A
check Auto restart option in settings.
0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
😁 bro please read it carefully from top to bottom.
0 Likes
Nirupom Acherjee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

NirupomAcherjee_0-1638950386404.png

bro, please read it carefully from top to bottom. he tried all the basic tricks and professional treatment and you are still looking for just a restart?

0 Likes
Lotso
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I'm still having the same problem,  but I'm sure the problem is in this last stupid update,  not in the battery nor the motherboard. 

They just act like it's not their fault. 

I'm writing them every day and they still tell me the same steps of reset even I tried all of them . So disappointed. 

0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I suggest you to visit the service station as soon as possible if your phone is in the warranty.
0 Likes
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I have the exact same issue and I believe it's because of the software update too but the guy in service center says it's motherboard issue and it will cost me somewhere around 8 to 9k, Dont know what to do about this now I have done factory reset and hard reset but issue is still there kindly post the solution if you have any.
0 Likes
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

How much did you spend for motherboard replacement ?

0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
nothing...because my phn is in extended warranty.but the cost of motherboard is 9k approx plus service charge.
0 Likes
Dice66
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you are lucky dude mines just out of warranty.
0 Likes