Original topic:

4G NETWORK ISSUE IN SAMSUNG GALAXY A50

(Topic created on: 03-24-2019 09:46 PM)
Sheikh1131
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there, its been a week since I bought the new Samsung Galaxy A50 and it turned out a severe headache for me! This is my first ever Samsung phone and the experience is really very bad.
The phone is really bad in catching 4G network. I've used Vodafone, Idea and Airtel Sim cards, none of its 4G network work in this phone. The signal bar is always only one, due to which I am facing problems like slow internet, call drops and my emails gets stuck in outbox!
There are many users who complained the same issue on Amazon. I went to the Samsung service centre they only hard reset my phone and gave it back to me. It resolved nothing. 
I strongly recommend everyone not to buy Galaxy A50! You will end up regretting!!! 
I want Samsung to take this in notice and resolve this issue at the earliest or give us our hard earned money back!
11 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
remash
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
MY Samsung A50 phone and 4G Network connection please
0 Likes