Original topic:

samsung wobble washing machine

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 03:16 PM)
abdul1976
Beginner Level 3
Options
Consumer Electronics
This week I experience a very bad service from Samsung.. i called their 800 number to complain that water is not coming inside the washing machine.. on the phone they were suppose to take me through an over the phone trouble shoot which didn't fully take place (as you will realise later on)..

Then I was promised with a site visit after 3 days and a comment that if I cancel the repair then a 150 dirhams charge will apply.. the visit was supposed to take place between 9 am and 12 pm .. and i waited at home without anyone coming or calling.. and when I started calling the contact center I started to receive calls from the technician and Mr rajish from the service center saying that they will come as soon as possible.. at this point I was so furious.. and by the way, when I was calling the service center to book a complain about the unacceptable delay I was given a complain number which I realised later on that it is the normal complain number reference which I made at first place.. (I think that a company which doesn't honour their customer's request for booking a complain about an unacceptable behaviour or practice is a company that is doomed to fail because they are simply blinding the chances for improvement)..
Any how, when technican visited he simply started the process and waited for 2 minutes and found out that the water is coming in and that there is nothing wrong with the machine.. at this point he asked for aed 150 + vat which I objected since I neither canceled the request nor canceled the repair (as per the sent SMS).. thereforw I should only pay the repair cost which I see equal zero or lets say aed 10 .. but the technician insisted..

In one word, my machine is working fine and I didnt needed to go through the whole bad experience if a proper trouble shoot was done on the phone at the first call..

I am totally dissatisfied about this machine and I dont think that i will buy a Samsung for washing machines in future...
0 Likes
3 Comments
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi Mr. Abdul, Your feedback is important to us and our team would like to talk to you more about your case. 

Your details was shared to the concerned team and they will reach you. Please share to us some time once they reach you to discuss your concern.

Thank you.

0 Likes
abdul1976
Beginner Level 3
Consumer Electronics
if they reach me i would absolutely share some time.. if they reach me.. which they don't..
0 Likes
Islam066
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Bro don't buy Samsung, very poor service, i recommended you in future to buy another brand and make sure they have professional customers service, good luck.