Original topic:

one ui 2

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 03:35 PM)
yusimap
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have s10 plus 1tb version but even i didn't get updates why?
0 Likes
16 Comments
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
its the region brother not the unit (unless you have it from US or other beta regions).. it doesn't matter which version you have as long as you live inside uae or in middle east, you wont be receiving the beta update.. so just wait for the stable version, if you ask when, well its up to samsung..
0 Likes
Abdallerh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
and for the stable version to be released, that will take like forever to recieve it right?
0 Likes
Mbimbi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
sorry your are wrong nothing to do with the regina if you make a product and you want to Sale it in the market you have to please all your customers see apple what every they make they make for every one and regions don't think I use iPhones all my phone by Samsung but I feel is not right they have better apps and software than us
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
what if they give you a BETA update, then 1 day you encounter a software error and your phone starts run poorly,. what will you do?, are you going to blame samsung?. 😅😉
0 Likes
Mbimbi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes apple released Beta to every one all the regions for their customers so they can have feedback from every one this is call customers service
0 Likes
Abdallerh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
nothing like carrier or country like what Mbimbi is saying why is iPhone releasing the beta version to all of its customers and didn't care of there regions yet there software stability is far far better than that of Samsungs upon all the delays and everything.
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
simple.. samsung is samsung and apple is apple, they both have their on way in updating their software,. how long have you been using samsung devices,? samsung has been like this since i bought my first S series which is S4.. 😉😁
0 Likes