Original topic:

green tint on note 8

(Topic created on: 05-16-2020 06:45 PM)
sujaysudhir1996
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
Recently I updated the security patch april on note 8 after  that I am facing issue in my display its showing greenish tint and gray color in my dark mode.is it the software issue or the display issue.i have never faced this issue before just after the update I got screen flickering and green tint in dark mode even in safe mode it's the same 

Need help for this and any idea when the new update will come for this any one can tell me ??because in the net its showing only for s10 and s20 and note 9 maybe 

Anyone facing this issue on older samsung phones or new phones plzz reply me 
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Community Guidelines
may be for software. how you update that software? it's by firmware flash or you simply download it by mobile data which is not the procedure?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
color distortion is there after the update it's like pale color on my display I hope its the software issue because I can see lot of query of the green tint after the update
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I got that update patch automatically in my mobile and downloaded it with wifi
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
this was the update patch I recieved
0 Likes
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
screen flickering and gray color splash all over my phone. I thought it is display issue after little sweat filled up the screen. but sometimes original pure dark led appears but not stay stable. mine is with a50... hope Samsung solve this
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apolozise for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I am facing same issue in my galaxy s10
0 Likes
Note8-User
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

when my device got hot the screen would go greenish and lose some colors, i had to always leave it to cool and shut it down with the power key, press the screen to turn on Always on display and the tint would get removed but it would come back within seconds if the device was hot. Happend to me after an update can't remember which one though. i couldn't find a solution for a while,literally nothing was working not even factory reset until i got really annoyed at the screen and decided to flash an older version firmware which did fix it but sometimes still happens (very rarely and only if i turn the screen on and off very fast) now i can game and get it really hot and the screen stays colorful and beautiful.

0 Likes