Original topic:

AUTO RESTART

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 05:50 PM)
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Options
Community Guidelines
What The Hell 
Now my M31 auto restarting at least 4-5 times a day....without any reason...
...since this week...everyday
So much 😡disappointing 😞 issue

Did factory reset 2 days ago...not resolved....and the interesting fact is: just after factory reset (within a minute) the same repeats🤪

Much frustrating #scamsung
17 Comments
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Got the point...
🙏🙏Thanks a lot😊
Community Guidelines
👍
Glad could be of help
0 Likes
jhon-wick
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I also facing this problem since August I'm totally disappointed with this any I try many possible solutions but it can't solve this problem ......
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
If, under warranty, it will be done free of cost
0 Likes
ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
If the same remains after replacing motherboard or through next subsequent software updates...so no guarantee then also
0 Likes
Community Guidelines

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
menaria16
Active Level 2
Community Guidelines
Tweet kro bhai @Samsungindia @Samsungmobile ko tag krke . Software update and Free service (out of warranty) walo ki demand kro #SamsungRestartIssue