Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 05:15 AM)
Tymes
Active Level 3
Options
with Galaxy
Dear  my beloved Samsung i have a question for you I really hope you'll answer me.

my question is are going to continue selling phones that runs on exynos processor?

I really love Samsung phones I've used every S-line up since S3 up to S20ultra as my second phone and my main phone, I've been using Note line up since Note 8 now I'm currently using a Note 10 plus. I was very excited about Note 20 but now I'm not anymore because I found out that South Korea and America are the only countries that get Snapdragon processor the rest of us get Exynos processor that should be used on a midrange phone.
5 Comments
2Pae
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
Snadragon is the best but apparently they say Exynos is better on Samsung, but I would not worry about that , instead I'd be worried why don't they bring 5G versions this side
0 Likes
Tymes
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
it has been tested and proven that Exynos's performance is less by 20% compared to Snapdragon and we want 5G as well
2Pae
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
Yeah, Snapdragon is better but as they say "" Exynos is better on some Samsung in terms of the phones optimization🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Blurryface09
Active Level 7
with Galaxy
Here In South Africa We Don't Usually Get The Best Of The Best When It Comes To Processors They Rather Sell Us Cameras
0 Likes
Tymes
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
That is very annoying because we buying for some amount as the ones who get the best
0 Likes