Original topic:

Get #withGalaxy photography tips from the one and only Grant Hinds

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 02:05 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
with Galaxy

crKUc6R6.jpeg.jpg

Fam, we will be hosting a live with Galaxy photography session, with none other than

Grant Hinds tomorrow at 5pm.

Join in and ask Grant any questions you have on mobile photography.

55 Comments
leona974
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
cest jolie
0 Likes
Bigboyleon
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
wonder if you going to wait as long as me for something they said I will get been 3 month now still waiting for it
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
Samsung has NEVER honored the offer of free buds on my S10+.. it's been a year. You cannot talk to senior level to get intelligent assistance and action. I have been wronged because Vodacom and Samsung didn't issue paperwork on time. For me, purchasing the S10+ was very much related to the buds being included. I also never received my free phone cover. I've written more than 16 emails and had over 30 phonecalls. A pure waste of time and effort. I HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER BY SAMSUNG.
PLEASE anyone else.. add to this chain.
can anyone help me?
are there any suggestions?
I needed the buds for work purposes. It was part of my deal and my contract was completed within the limited period for promotional deal when S10 was launched.
I have 19 Samsung products in my home. I think I deserve my full deal as promised.
jezlav5@gmail.com
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
with Galaxy
a YEAR Bigboyleon.
I'm starting a group complaint. strength in numbers. please email if interested. jezlav5@gmail.com
you can view my replies to DirkOberholster and others on this forum. I think we all gatvol !
0 Likes
bobbylobby
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
omg🙊🙊🙉🙉
0 Likes
Byakyama
Active Level 1
with Galaxy

MIRACLE HEALER, Doc Byakyama
kelly Thando,46 from Alberton, I am here to thank Doc Byakyama for everything he did for me, we always had a fight with my husband sometimes not even knowing why we fighting,I almost lost my job as well cause I couldn’t concentrate well at work due to the tension at home but after talking to my friend who is a nurse at far east she felt bad and then she recommended to Doc byakyama and after consulting him, I couldn’t believe because everything turned to normal my husband stopped fighting and after 1 month I was promoted at work and now am living a happy life with my family so I decided to share my story to others out there who are going through the same situations please don’t hesitate to call Doc Byakyama ,he can help with different life problems don’t suffer in silence yet you can get help problems like relationships, financial issues, business issues and many more you can contact him on. What's app OR Call +27786419126

https://musawo-byakyama-traditional-healer9.webnode.com

0 Likes