Original topic:

Get #withGalaxy photography tips from the one and only Grant Hinds

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 02:05 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
with Galaxy

crKUc6R6.jpeg.jpg

Fam, we will be hosting a live with Galaxy photography session, with none other than

Grant Hinds tomorrow at 5pm.

Join in and ask Grant any questions you have on mobile photography.

55 Comments
GrantHinds
Active Level 3
with Galaxy

Close-up photography is called "macro photography". Some devices have a macro lense, but you don't necessarily need one! The telephoto lense on the rear of the camera is such a good lense, I use that all the time for macro photography. Just make sure you're as close to the subject as your device allows and are focused on your subject by tapping the screen where you'd like the focus. 

To make things look smaller, try adding something blurry to the foreground by picking a leaf or holding up a piece of paper close to the lense so that it's blurred. This will give your picture a lot of depth!

Anishia
Beginner Level 4
with Galaxy
How do you achieve sharp focus?
GrantHinds
Active Level 3
with Galaxy

To get the sharpest focus you're going to need the most light. The more the camera can see, the sharper the image. Samsung is known for having one the sharpest and richest in clarity cameras on the market so you shouldn't be struggling with focus at all! If you're further away from your camera and you're the subject, make sure you've enabled face-tracking. It's on by default so you should be good!

DonKema
Active Level 1
with Galaxy
hi all, I decided today to join this family and thanks that I am seeing @granthinds tutorials first. I have always used two phones, Samsung and iPhone but I haven't utilized the Samsung as much. I have learnt the iPhone photography very well and would love to know the photography 💪 of Samsung- so I am enjoying this so very much. I would love for someone to show me round the house please!
0 Likes
mamaaction
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
boss can't find my contact evidently I press the button that says move your contact to Samsung file. please help
0 Likes
mamaaction
Active Level 3
with Galaxy
exidentally
0 Likes
DinoDęę
Beginner Level 3
with Galaxy
wonderful ⚘
0 Likes
Freancko
Beginner Level 2
with Galaxy
can't wait
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
with Galaxy
Hi Grand ,I found that google photos also have some nice tricks,there is a slider named pop,and it gives a lot of dynamic range to the photo,there is also a blue light slider that gives a lot of definition to clouds
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
with Galaxy
well actually deep blue slider
0 Likes