Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Level 2

User Statistics

  • 0 Solutions

User Activity

Shot on Galaxy S21FE using 3x telephoto lens.
I today observed my S21 FE under direct sunlight, on the right side of camera cutout 2 Square shaped Less pixelated areas( just like under display camera appears in fold phones) appear while screen is white and they disappear moving away from sunligh...
I am using S21 FE from past 7 days , it gives only 4-4.5 hrs of sot , that too after turning power saving mode on at night and after 15 % battery is remaining.Today I charged it to 85 % and it drained 32% battery for 58 minutes of Screen on time .My ...