Original topic:

i lost one sumsung buds... can i use different buds to complete the pair...

(Topic created on: 03-14-2020 06:50 PM)
iskku
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi my smiple and complicated question. 
I lost my left side sumsung buds. I have my charging case n right side ear bud... can i use some one else left side sumsung buds. In with my sumsung buds. will both the buds will pair n sync the audio n mic..... or i have to buy full set again.?
5 Comments
NuClr
Active Level 7
Wearables
it's not complicated yet not simple, ur question is unique, to my knowledge the buds hv unique ids while pairing it looks for that I'd, other buds I'd is not recognized.

its like ur car/bike key, it is unique though it looks same externally when u compare with others who hv same car/bike model .& keys
iskku
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks for the reply.. is there any way to change unique id of the other buds
0 Likes
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Wearables
if you lost one , you can buy one alone and pair with Ur current ones and this should be done at Samsung care or service centre.

it can be done Btw !

my friend did it for his Apple Airpods and putting new one in case immediately changes serial and matches the case as its own . hope Samsung does the same anyway 🙃 after all they all are same technology from comparators 😅😬
iskku
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks for the reply... but Samsung care tell that u have to buy new one .... they dont do the same as airpods..
0 Likes
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Wearables
that's unfortunate ! there is no possible way to change the serial numbers so they are useless now 😔

is it working one alone ?

sorry , I don't know about buds because I'm an Airpods user 😅