Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro LTE poor battery life

(Topic created on: 12-16-2023 12:03 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Wearables
Just 1 month before I purchased watch 5 pro. Previously I was using watch 4 BT and the battery life become worst on watch 4 and getting only 2 days.

So I decided to purchase watch 5 pro lte instead of watch 6 classic only because of large battery size and everyone says it gives 4 to 5 days. Samsung sent 15 months old packing. Anyhow I decided to use. But the battery life is very very poor and especially Google play services draining the battery most. Also find my mobile also draining the battery. No option to turn off.

I did factory reset multiple times and even flash software thro Samsung service center. Buy waste of time.

Pathetic 

0 Likes
4 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your watch. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Wearables
I already visited service center. As usual there is no proper response. They simply said its software issues.
0 Likes
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Update to latest version and reset ur device
0 Likes
ThameemMS
Active Level 4
Wearables
I am also facing this issue in my phone. Followeing this post too understand if there is a way to find out which app is using Play services.
0 Likes