Original topic:

Unfair

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 06:54 PM)
SUNNY0208
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Dear team, 
 This is unfair you had drop your product price very quickly. 
I had purchased a watch 3 last year at the launching. Now the company had reduced the rate within 8 months of you launch.
 I need compensation for my loss.
 That's why people start moving to iphone. Because they can't reduce their products easily. 

7 Comments
Hamil
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
😂😂
0 Likes
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Wearables
Iphone XR was launched for Rs 75,000. Its now available for Rs 33,000
0 Likes
SUNNY0208
Active Level 1
Wearables
Xr was launched three to four year ago
This time iphone 13 launched. You see the time
0 Likes
ShyamMohan01
Active Level 7
Wearables
My point is whenever a new model is released the previous models price falls. Otherwise who will buy the old model at the same price of the new model
Iphone 12 128 gb was launched last October for Rs 85,000 now its price is dropped to Rs 65,000 after the launch of Iphone 13
0 Likes
SUNNY0208
Active Level 1
Wearables
Xr was launched three years ago
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Bro there is right on what u r saying ..
But now it's sale on Amazon and flipkart and this is going to be end of this year only 3 more months ..
So samsung inorder to make more profit and made this ..

Watch 4 is really good and no one will buy watch 3 if the price of this is not decreased ..
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Wearables
This is the trend with Technology Industry. Price always falls whatever the product might be. Unless it is affordable it would not sell in volume and unless it sells in volume it will not become affordable. This is the equation. Also, if you try to sell the newly purchased product even after 2 to 3 days for some reason you will get huge depreciation in price.
0 Likes