Original topic:

Samsung galaxy buds 2 pro

(Topic created on: 06-15-2023 08:55 PM)
KINGABRAHAM
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Why is samsung buds 2 pro has the worst mic quality payed around 16k a d not able to make a clear call properly so bad, is there any solution 
8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
You must have received a faulty piece. Replace it under warranty. Buds 2 Pros have one of the best mics on a tws.
0 Likes
KINGABRAHAM
Active Level 1
Wearables
I did check with samsung service center they said it passes all quality check no issues, and i even compared it with YouTube review videos their buds also picks alot of ambient noise than the person noise
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Which youtube video? Almost all the comparison videos I watched said that it has good mics, just behind the Airpods 2 Pro. However, I have seen someone else also posting the same issue as yours here. Maybe there are some issues with certain batches which obviously the service center won't acknowledge. It took campaigns and protests by thousands of users for months for them to accept the display issue of the s20 plus.
0 Likes
KINGABRAHAM
Active Level 1
Wearables
Ps the mic works fine in calls but it struggles so much if you do WhatsApp call or send a voice note where it picks up ambient noise more and not the person speaking
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Oh ok...I was talking about normal calls.
0 Likes
KINGABRAHAM
Active Level 1
Wearables
But again why is it like that!!
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Not sure, bro. Maybe the noise isolation algorithm is not working with such apps. I guess it can be fixed with an update. Try reporting this issue in the help section of this app as well.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes