Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A54/A34 buds offers

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 06:59 PM)
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
🥳🥳We are glad to announce that redemption of Buds Live for all eligible A34-A54 Pre-reserve customers will start from tommorow i.e. on 7th April on Samsung Shop/.com 🥳🥳

Reiterating Timelines 📅 for offer Redemption- 

*Start of Buds Live coupon generation (On My Galaxy) & Redemption on Samsung Shop*- 7th April 

*Last date of Coupon Validity and Redemption*- 21st April 

Eligible Customers-

1 All customers who did pre-reserve On Smartdost pre-reserve module with valid Benow Transaction ID (From 16th March- 24th March)

2. All Customers who bought A34/A54 during early delivery period (25th March-27th March) with entry in Smartdost pre-reserve module

*Process📝*-

1. Customer should generate Coupon on My Galaxy ( Step-by-Step Guide & FAQ attached🗂️)

2. With pre-reserve Mobile Number log-in to Samsung Shop App or Samsung.com

Add Buds Live to Cart and proceed to check-out.

Apply Coupon code generated in Step 1 & Buds Live prices will slash from 5999 to 999📉.

Customer will have to pay the balance amount & place order.

Please note that the Customer should use same mobile number which he/she used for Pre-reserve throughout.
51 Comments
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes now it's showing , if still not please clear data and used
0 Likes
Solution
SESingh
Active Level 2
Wearables
today I receieved coupon
0 Likes
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
That's good , please share attachment here
0 Likes
aknayirP
Active Level 1
Wearables
So nice. I have not yet 😕
0 Likes
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hey member now Baner is showing, in my galaxy app , if still not then please clear data and retrieve.thanksScreenshot_20230410_213129_My Galaxy_1000013618_1681142489.png
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
Please make sure you received confirmation message from samsung. And last day is 22 April. Thanks Screenshot_20230410_214007_Messages_1000013620_1681143007.png
0 Likes
vrSamsunguser
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes Thank u for support.
I have redeemed the buds
0 Likes
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
Good please share attachment
0 Likes
Yashnandha06
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hey @all please check reward points, you we got 499 points, please used points and buds last price is 500 only
0 Likes
yirP
Active Level 2
Wearables
I have still not got the banner. And I think may be it is coz of some registration issue with samsung account..not sure though. I am just guessing. But I really wanted to buy this buds. So I need help here, if you know someone who is eligible for this and have received the offer but not going to buy the buds , do let me know and put me in touch with that person as I would like to avail the offer.
0 Likes