Original topic:

Rotating Bezel functions for calls not working in watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Yuvanesh_Kanna
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I used to answer my phone on Galaxy watch 4 classic by rotating the bezel clockwise to answer and anticlockwise to reject, from yesterday answering phone from bezel isn't working, any fix?

0 Likes
2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the Galaxy Watch 6 has a completely digital touch bezel. You can lightly press and swipe around the edge of the screen with the tip of your finger to scroll between apps and screens.

Note:
* The Galaxy Watch4 Classic features a physical bezel that you can rotate with your fingers.
* To enable/ disable the touch bezel, navigate to Settings, tap General > Touch bezel, and enable/ disable the feature.

Move to other screens: You can rotate the touch bezel to move to other screens. From the watch face, rotate the touch bezel counterclockwise to display the notification screen.

Move to various tiles: You can move the tiles by rotating the bezel. Rotating the bezel clockwise will consecutively emphasize tiles in that direction.

Adjust volume and brightness: You can increase or decrease the volume, brightness, etc. by rotating the touch bezel. On the brightness control screen, turn the bezel clockwise to increase the brightness of your screen.

Answer or reject a call: You can answer a call or dismiss an alarm by turning the touch bezel clockwise. Turn the touch bezel counterclockwise to reject a call or snooze an alarm.

In case the issue still occurs, please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Wearables
Under settings, In General > there is no such thing called Touch bezel for your reference I'm using One UI 5 in the watch 4 Classic so provide alternative solution for my issue.
0 Likes