Original topic:

Lost buds2 pro case

(Topic created on: a month ago)
sjstays
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hey guys, I lost my Samsung Buds2 Pro case, but I still have the earbuds. They were both working fine until the battery died. Can I just buy a new case and connect my earbuds to it? If so, can someone help me out with the process?
4 Comments
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Wearables
I don't think a original case is available seperately on Samsung's official sites. You have to find a aftermarket case, product number is SM-R510 For Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, there's one available on Amazon which costs 6k since it's being imported from usa.

I would suggest asking locally in mobile shops for the replacement case.

Alternatively query your nearest samsung service center, maybe they can arrange a replacement case.
0 Likes
Wearables
You can get from samsung service center but the price would be high according to new buds suppose ned buds cost 10k and you will get the 8-10k box coz i also lost my buds 2 case. So after the enquire they give me 5k for the box and that time i got new buds in 5.8k via vijay sales offline.
0 Likes
HiteshMande
Active Level 3
Wearables
First, inquire with Samsung's service center or customer team to see if they offer a charging case for the Buds 2 Pro; if not available, you may need to consider purchasing it from an alternative marketplace such as Amazon.
0 Likes
sjstays
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Thanks all for responding, spoke to samsung service centre, they took the serial number to check the availability. Good news is that they are going to charge 3800 and it will take them 2 days to get the part. Fingers crossed that this works.
0 Likes