1. Check if the Galaxy Wearable app is installed on your phone and updated.
2. Make sure your watch and phone are connected via Bluetooth and are within range.
3. Try restarting both your watch and phone.
4. Remove and add the widget again and ensure that the option to show the watch battery status is enabled.
5. Check if the battery optimization feature is disabled for the Galaxy Wearable app.
6. If nothing works, try resetting your watch to its factory settings (backup your data before doing so) or contact Samsung support for further assistance.
I will tell you exactly why!
Cause that watched is simply not programmed to integrate seamlessly with your Samsung phone which is CRAZY if yoi think about it
And that is exactly why I am moving away from Samsung... so many design flaws like this tjat seems small but extremely annoying.
That Ultra note 20 also has one of the most horrible microphone qualities
Try recording a video at a concert or in an environment with high bass... report back to me! Move away from Samsung is my advice to you