Original topic:

Galaxy Fit2: Pleasantly surprised 😍

(Topic created on: 12-16-2020 10:34 AM)
karansingh005
β˜…β˜…
Options
Wearables

So, about a week ago I received my Galaxy Fit 2 from Samsung Shop. I've been using Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 for past two months now, and used Galaxy Fit-e for past four months. 

I did go for red colored option. Though black colour is also available. 

So I wanted share my experience of using Galaxy Fit 2, and wanted to tell how it compares to a modern day smartwatch and older models of Galaxy Fit. 

Hope this might help you in making a decision as well.

Display
The size of display is pretty good for a fitness band. The display is amoled, so the colours look good and I am very impressed with the display.

Features 
One must always use these devices with Galaxy Wearables app to get best usage out of them. For fit 2, I am very impressed with the features. There is no fiddling around to do, to pair it up with your device. It automatically comes up on the screen and recognizes nearest Samsung device. Pairing took hardly 5 minutes. 

It offers loads of watch faces, obviously much less than a smart watch, but still good for a fitness band. For a fitness band, I thought you won't be disappointed with customization options.

Offers fitness tracking, you can actually set the workouts, which you do often, on the screen of the Fit 2. Unlike Fit-e which has auto fitness tracking and you need to carry your phone, in this you can select your workout with band itself, like we do in smartwatch.

Can select loads of widgets, and order of them according to your need. And offers good selection of weights.

Battery 
Battery of the device is exceptional. There is almost 10 days of usage time with device, which is pretty great. Which is an advantage over a smartwatch. 

Sensors
Band has a heart rate sensor and an accelerometer to detect for handwash and jogging. Though it lacks a blood oxygen sensor, which is expected at this price.

Price
The device comes for 3,999. One can buy it from Samsung.com. The price is decent considering the quality of the device. 

My verdict: As a smartwatch user, I was surprised how improve the Galaxy Fit2 is from a Galaxy Fit-e. Even though some people might be better off buying a smartwatch due to their use case, but I don't think anyone with a use case suited for a fitness band would be disappointed with this.

I am pleasantly surprised to see how good of a device it is, and for such price.

8 Comments
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Wearables
i heard sometimes ago that they have improved a lot in fit 2 so looks like they relly improved this one
Wearables
Yes. I've used Fit-e as well. Its much more improved than that. Much more features, bigger display, better battery all round.
Neel1202
Active Level 7
Wearables
How's the fitness band?
Wearables
Overall its pretty great. Good battery, decent amount of features, I am more than satisfied.
0 Likes
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Wearables
How's it compared to Galaxy Fit? Will Fit receive the features from Fit2?
Wearables
So, I've not used fit until now. I've used Fit-e, and it is miles ahead of it in terms of display and features. I hope those features do come to Galaxy Fit.
0 Likes
sp007
Active Level 6
Wearables
how to buy fit2 strap
0 Likes
subhashdeshpande
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
my galaxl fit 2 ,purchased on 28th Jan 21 is not showing temperature .It is showing '--c'.Pl. give solution.
0 Likes