Original topic:

Tonight #Samsung is going to unveil it's Greatest #GalaxyUnpacked

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 07:35 PM)
AshuAgrahari
★★
Options
Unpacked 2024
The time has come , tonight #Samsung is going to unveil it's Greatest #GalaxyUnpacked at 11:30 PM IST
The Greatest Camera ever on a Smartphone!
Thank you @samsungindia for the invitation , much exicted for the event 🤩.
Join us live on Samsung.com 

4 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
Every year it is Greatest & best, now i am confused which is greatest out of these all Greatest 🤪🤪
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
Obviously, every year, it gets better, so every year its the greatest, and I believe you know that Samsung smokes the competition in photography. I don't see why you should be confused.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
Really better Every year 🤪🤪 3.5mm headphone socket Gone, Headphone gone, Charger gone, Dual Aperture gone, Iris gone, Heart Rate sensor gone, Back Cover gone, S Pen extra Nibs gone etc etc Still price almost doubled on just increasing Camera modules with more MP + new series SD processor..And now as per news Selfie Camera might be Degraded from its Current Series, If multiple Cameras are available then 12mp Setups are better but for Single Camera Setup more Mega pixel is far better...And if by seeing these you believe it is better every year then greatestttt👍👍
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Unpacked 2024
The post only says about cameras, so... you know I know about the rest 😂 and for selfie camera, we have to see the sensor size. If its the same as S22U, then it will be better.