Original topic:

How to get any update externally!

(Topic created on: 02-18-2020 12:11 AM)
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Options
UDS
You also did not get the update of Android Pie or more with patch level! So do not worry, you can update your phone by visiting Samsung at the service center. You go Go to Samsung Service Center and ask them if your phone is eligible for new updates ाIf you do not get the update then go to Samsung Service Center and update. WantTo know the address of Samsung service center in your city.  So just call 1800407267864. ाIf you update from outside your phone, then you may have to pay the charges. The cost of the update can be from 500+ or 500- as per your update

हिन्दी मे भी पढे।

आपको Android पाई का अपडेट भी नहीं मिला! तो चिंता न करें, आप सर्विस सेंटर पर सैमसंग पर जाकर अपने फोन को अपडेट कर सकते हैं। आप सैमसंग सेवा केंद्र पर जाएं और उनसे पूछें कि क्या आपका फोन नए अपडेट के लिए योग्य है यदि आपको अपडेट नहीं मिलता है तो सैमसंग सर्विस सेंटर पर जाएं और अपडेट करें।  अपने शहर में सैमसंग सेवा केंद्र का पता जानता है। तो बस 1800407267864 पर कॉल करें।, यदि आप अपने फोन के बाहर से अपडेट करते हैं, तो आपको शुल्क का भुगतान करना पड़ सकता है। अपडेट की लागत 500+ और 500-   सकती है। (जैसा आपका अपडेट)

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
UDS
it's totally free within warranty period to flash firmware from authorised Samsung service center...and after expiry of warrenty..they just charge exactly rupee 236 only..my friend is there in Samsung service center at my area
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
UDS
thanks for telling me.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
UDS
it's very good news if they don't charge you
0 Likes