Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

settings

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 01:09 PM)
Immortal1599
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Any best setting to turn on in samsung m30s??
0 Likes

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
You can check my post on this.. With normal gaming and other stuff I'm getting 8-9 hrs SoT with 60% charge.. Also it depends on individual usage..

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Tips-to-improve-battery-life/td-p/5039156

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Btw you are so concern on battery and 3 posts continues on this.. May I know your usage pattern and SoT you are getting?

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
M30s with 6000mah battery and 100% gives only 6 hrs? It's not good. Are you a heavy gamer? If not check the post I mentioned and do those settings.. Observe for 2-3 days and check again how much SoT you are getting.. If its still less then might be battery problem you have to visit service center in this case.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Since how many days you having this drain? Can you send device care SS once...

View solution in context

0 Likes
38 Comments
Tech Talk
What kind of settings?
0 Likes
Immortal1599
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
For best output
0 Likes
Tech Talk
But for what kind of out put? 😂
Bro please mention exactly what settings you need?
I mean for camera, audio, notifications, display etc. So on. 😂
Immortal1599
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
for battery
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
🤔
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
for battery... keep optimise mode , put big app into sleep 💤 , try to install dark wallpaper, keep night mode on , do not apply multiple charging, don't use device when battery percentage is below 20% , don't charge in excessive heat or cold condition, if you are planning to don't use your phone then keep battery 80% , do battery calibration once in a month by empty battery to 0% then charge it to 100% , uninstall unused apps , install software via smart switch and pc or odin or through authorised samsung service center... try to not use mobile data or wifi to install software as maximum time software loop holes hamper battery performance.. keep auto optimization on .....if you follow those procedures then it will help to keep long lasting battery health
Immortal1599
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
okay
0 Likes
frankan
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
well go to developer option and scale down the animation for better speed of processing , choose amoled display on display for a good quality display , restrict background usage of data for saving data , use secure folder for privacy , hide apps by clicking the three button on right side of the home page .these are basic settings if you want more than give me the under which section you want improvement i will provide you as per my knowledge 😁
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

Besides above settings do some more settings to save more battery life and observe for next 1-2 days

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, INSTA,YOUTUBE) and rarely used and ON "GOOGLE APP" as well then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder.

6. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.