Original topic:

note 9 display issue

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 01:14 PM)
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Even after securing patch update the ongoing bug which creates screen flickering yellowish or discoloration issue in note 9 or other flagships remains unresolved. Literally samsung s?*ks i dnt think i ll ever gonna go for a samsung phone in future... Thanks samsung for doing nothing.

Thanks
10 Comments
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assure below given steps will resolve the issue :-

1. Restart the device and check.
2. Remove memory card.
3. Check device in safe mode > Power off the device.>>Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on
the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode by restarting the device again .
4. Reset the device. (Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite).

After following the above steps, If issue still persist please do send the log file, so that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thanks for writting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i did everything sent thw log file also and got response and we are investigating and this was a week ago dnt know how long it will tske to respond and ya as you can this is a global issue faced by every person after the update so its better to update the software bug team instead of getting display change reason and jst to let u know i visited servce cntr twice and they confirmed the screen is intact and you call customer executive also cofrmed that its a bug issue and they are getting many calls for that so all n all its a bug issue pls review my error log file and update it asap
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
this for getting one ui 2 for note 9 and s9 but this series already got one ui2 update.. the issue which we are trying to highlight is different brother its more about the discoloration issue after updating to one ui2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
bro your Note 9 is exynos or snapdragon? are you facing this after march security update or before that
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
its exynos 9810 and yeahhh i highlighted this issue like hell you check my further post and pls comment on all of them so that majority will be covered as we all are facing the issue after security patch update i believe
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
i think discoloration for exynis can be solved...because recently Snapdragon has faced the issue of discoloration due to March security update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
still you can sign it
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
but i am still facing the issue and yet to receive april security update.. can you help me how to get it fixed or i simply have to wait to get april update... and ya i ll definitely sign in and do post ths link in all my discoloration posts