Original topic:

network problem in galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 05:29 PM)
megamonster
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Iam using Vodafone sim in mobile..this is the fastest 4G network in my area..after starts to use this mobile, iam facing network problem very badly while others getting good network speed in the same network ..i tested my sim with other mobile and internet is very fast in my sim.The problem is not only in mobile data speed,but also in WiFi internet speed..while othe mobile the wifi is getting with full speed.. But my mobile (m31) is not Accessing that much internet speed.. Even I'd reset my phone phone twice...but no use of it.
184 Comments
mayankmithaiwala
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

i am facing same issue as well as 4G network settings not show in M31 device. team any one have solution please provide me.

0 Likes
DieMelone234
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Same problem, Vodafone Network is the fastest in my area nevertheless the network is really slow...

Purusothaman
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Go to setting ->reset ->reset network setting then switch off and on the mobile. I tried this 

Denisono
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

im at tesco and had same issues for last 2 weeks. tried this and its flying

settings_connections_mobile networks_acces point names then tap on your carrier and on the next window change autentification type_ from none to POP and CHAP then chose ipv4/ipv6 both APN CONTROL and APN roaming then tick in BEARER every each you have in the list except unspecified

i would attach some pics but no option for that

try this . should sort out the problem

good luck

SushantKala
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
@denisoni is it still working ?
0 Likes
Sachpoo
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I am also facing same problems...bought this phone yesterday
0 Likes
Ankurm86
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Purchased new samsung m31 mobile today and when I try to use my sim network problem both the sims Airtel and Vodafone.

megamonster
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i hope all m31 have the same problem
Staffer
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

welcome to the club, i ve the same problem - the network status is switching between zero connection up to full network connection without movment of the phone

Sachpoo
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
could anyone from samsung revert
0 Likes