Original topic:

let's resolve phone Advertisment Problem!

(Topic created on: 02-23-2020 01:11 PM)
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Hello guys  How your phone in this video below.Solve the advice of me. Its full life is in the video below. Definitely guys you like this video... So why are waiting for press hardly the subscribe button and bell icon. And press softly like button and share button... Bye bye... See you at Thursday and Saturday with new video topics... Ask me your query about technology in comment you can also suggest a new topic video in comment.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Sridhar213
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
hello, everyone please report it.
if he was helping others its ok but he was asking for subscription and bell icon click.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Oh brother, if you were in my place, you would have done the same.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Look, brother, I am talking to you in peace, so stay in limit. Don't be too expensive. If I am not saying anything to you, then why are you pushing dirty comments in the middle.Now wait, what do i do to see now. I now directly mail to Samsung member.
0 Likes
Sridhar213
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
yes, please mail to them to remove your
adds from here.
Thank you
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
You are enjoying it a lot! Ok, now let's do whatever you can. I am watching now.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Look brother, I will post the same in Sridhar 213, what happens to you, Do it Because what is it when the elephant walks on the road, the dogs are the ones who bark.So you are that dog. Which only keeps barking.And in that the elephant whom the dog bark, does not matter.
0 Likes
dpatel2664
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Why is such a jelaous happening?
0 Likes